The Lake Temiskaming Tour by Snowmobile
Whether you wish to stay at the same lodging and ride small loops or prefer to take a longer trip and travel through several communities, the Lake Temiskaming Tour region offers you a variety of great choices.
These thousands of trails are available thanks to dedicated volunteers who are as passionate as you about snowmobiling. You can find details about the clubs in each region through these organizations.
TATA (Temiskaming Area Trail Association)Area of Temiskaming, Ontario
- Echo-Englehart Club – 260 kilometres
- Elk Lake Trail Blazers – 275 kilometres
- Golden Corridor Snowdrifters (Kirkland Lake) – 400 kilometres
- Tri-Town Sno Travellers (Temiskaming Shores)
Near North Trail Association
- North Bay Area – South side of the Lake Temiskaming Tour
- Mattawa & Area Snowmobile Club – 150 kilometres
- Bonfield Snowmobile Club
- North Bay Snowmobilers Club – 200 kilometres
- Temagami Trails Snowmobile Club
On the Québec side
- Club de motoneige du Témiscamingue – 600 kilometres
- Les Voyageurs sur neige de Témiscaming – 300 kilometres
If you’re interested in larger loops, here are some options to discover in the Lake Temiskaming Tour region.
Lake Temiskaming Tour
The Lake Temiskaming Tour gives you the option of the 310-kilometre loop around the lake. Alternately, you could take a trip to the beautiful community of Mattawa which adds approximately 150 kilometres, or one extra night.
Gold Rush Tour
The Gold Rush Tour starts from New Liskeard and covers 710 kilometres of territory. Its name comes from the gold rush in the area, which started in the early 1990’s in the communities of Elk Lake, Gowganda, Timmins and Kirkland Lake. This is one of the most popular snowmobile tours in Ontario.
In Québec, the Adventurer circuit allows you to explore 737 kilometres of trails. Covering part of the Abitibi region (Val-d'Or and Rouyn-Noranda), this four- to five-day tour guides you through the heart of the stunning agricultural area of Témiscamingue.
Remember to buy your daily pass if you are riding in the neighbouring province.
Here is a list of the accommodations willing to welcome snowmobilers.
All throughout the region, you will find restaurants close to trails that are ready to provide you with a hot meal.